apintra® Accounting and Finance
Decentralized, international companies need a safe and reliable solution for their finances, which complies with the legal requirements of the various countries. Some of the challenges of having multiple seats across the world are different currencies, account systems, and closing and evaluation requirements. Additionally, the Basel II guidelines require a closing report in compliance with IAS/IFRS in addition to the national one (e. g. HGB).
Therefore, your regionally or internationally active company will draw many benefits from a high-performance, trustworthy accounting solution. The following overview summarises all the benefits the apintra solution has on offer for you.
All-in-one solution: The standard apintra financial system already includes all features. It offers standard bookkeeping, cost accounting, dunning, payment processes, as well as an extensive reporting system (balance sheet, profit and loss account, SuS, GOBD, Saarlouis, etc.).
Power and flexibility: The apintra financial system offers a high-performance reporting system with an integrated reports generator that presents any economic data and liquidity statements in neat overviews. Prepare your accounts in accordance with HGB, IAS/IFRS, or US-GAAP individually or parallelly. Another 996 variants also allow for your own definitions.
Easy and automated: Real-time processing renders traditional reportings such as quarterly or yearly reports redundant. An automated data transfer into spreadsheets such as MS Excel is provided and makes your life much easier.
Always available: You can access, edit, or add to your accounting data from almost anywhere in the world (Enterprise Business Portal).
International legislation: The apintra finance module offers a wide variety of single modules that all comply with international legal standards. The “International Accounting Standards” (IAS14), for example, require companies to provide information about business and geographical segments under certain conditions. With the apintra finance module, this can be done in no time. Even though only stock-market-oriented companies are currently obliged to generate these segment reportings, an increasing number of other companies have recognized the benefits of this type of reporting.
Benefits of segment reportings: Presenting financial information in individual segments makes it easier for the viewer to understand a company’s profitability. This allows for a more specific estimation of risks and revenues and, thus, a more appropriate assessment of the entire company.
Easily search any field: apintra allows you to search for every single entry easily, either within a single field or a specific combination (creditor, debtor, general ledger account, amount, date, etc.). A search example: Entries between 1 and 31 January of the current year, amount between 100 and 110 Euros. All entries that correspond with these parameters will be displayed.
General ledger account and personal account display: user-friendly presentation and search within accounts while typing.
Add the control code directly upon entry: Users can choose which tax rate they would like to use (without creating faulty entries). Creating business or product transaction groups is not required.
Enter the date of service: In addition to the document date, a diverging date of service can be entered to calculate the relevant VAT to be declared. A flag indicates whether VAT has already been factored.
Reversal entries: The apintra financial solution contains an extensive and fully automated system for reversal entries. They can be entered completely automatically, even in combination with highly complex distribution entries (until the end of the booking period).
Distribution entries with different tax keys: With the apintra financial solution, you can use varying tax keys within distribution entries (e. g. device and corresponding book).
Product range: Add-on modules are integrated into the standard software at no additional cost.
Documentation and help features: There is a simple help feature for every program position.
The following list provides an overview of the features offered in the apintra financial solution:
- Dialogic accounting entries with instant processing
- Multi-client capability
- Multi-user operation (simultaneous entries from different workplaces)
- Logical plausibility check upon entry
- Applicable in any sector
- Profit center management with consolidation (per client)
- Processing of varying tax keys within one entry
- Distribution entry with simulation feature
- Open item compensation with integrated search and offsetting simulation
- Compensation of several open items with only one entry – automatic correction for VAT discounts
- Account system can be designed individually
- 14 booking periods per financial year
Parallel entry in multiple booking periods (beyond the fiscal turn of the year)
- Customizable, easy data import from other software
- Currency conversion with an automatic entry of currency gains or losses
- Free selection of tax keys
- Collective accounts
- Open item management over multiple years
- Automatic clearing of open items
- SQL search in all visible areas
- Instant transfer to cost accounting and controlling
- Evaluation circles for different accounting standards (HGB, IFRS, US-GAAP)
- Booking journal
- Account statements
- Open item evaluation
- Balance lists
- Economic evaluation
- Profit and loss account
- Balance sheet
- XLS/ODBC interface
- All exports in either PDF, Numbers, Excel, Pages, or Word format
- IBAN transactions (EU payments and EU direct debit)
- Extensive dunning system with dunning rhythms, dunning proposal files, etc.)
- ELSTER interface (German Tax)
- Raw data reports for intra-Community trade statistics (EU Regulation)
- Summary reports (EG reports)
- GOBD interface: The add-on module IDEA provides an interface for tax audits. The module complies with all requirements of lawful accounting, storage of books, records, and other files in digital formats as well as data access (GOBD) and replaces the old GdPdU. The digital tax audit modules allow for a tax audit simulation according to international standards. The GdPdU module exports data in correspondence with IDEA standards. IDEA was initially developed by the Canadian Court of Auditors. Later on, the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) and an international committee helped with further development. Today, IDEA is a registered trademark of CaseWare IDEA Inc. The German tax authorities equipped their external inspectors with the audit software IDEA for digital tax audits in 2002.